♦ ♦ ♦ Registration Now Open ♦ ♦ ♦
OASEP Mission Statement:
To provide affordable, comprehensive after-school programming that offers a safe and caring environment to best serve the needs of the children within our community through academic, creative and recreational enrichment opportunities.
- August 28, 2023 – May 24, 2024
- Monday – Friday (when school is in session)
- After School until 6:00 p.m.
- Eligible Grades: K – 5
- Location: Oberlin Elementary School (210 North Park Street)
- Cost: $100.00 per child / per school year – with sliding fee scale for families with multiple children in program
Oberlin After-School Enrichment Program (OASEP) participants will enjoy a variety of activities, including arts & crafts, board games, indoor gym, card games and playground games to name a few. After-School participants will attend homework lab, where homework help is available to students from Recreation staff and Oberlin College tutors. A light snack will be provided. For more information, please refer to the After-School Enrichment Program Policies-Rules-Procedures.
Health & Safety at the After-School Enrichment Program:
Covid-19 Waiver must be filled out and submitted with After-School Enrichment Program registration. If you have questions, pleases contact someone in the Recreation Office: 440-775-7254.
Discounts are available for families with more than one child participating in the program.
♦ ♦ ♦ REGISTRATION ♦ ♦ ♦
After-School Enrichment Program Registration is CLOSED
***After-School Enrichment Program Registration will remain open until the program is full***
Registration must be completed in full in order to participate in the program. To complete registration:
- Click HERE to Complete the After School Enrichment Program Registration Form
- Click HERE to Complete the COVID-19 Waiver.
- Submit payment at the Oberlin Recreation Office – 36 South Prospect Street
- POST REGISTRATION: After your child has been registered to the program, please complete your family profile using Procare, our program management software:
Student Pick-Up Procedures
When picking up students from the program, parents/guardians will need to enter the parking lot from North Park Street, and may exit onto either North Park Street or North Pleasant Street. Please see the map below for more detailed student pick-up procedures.
AFTER SCHOOL FACTS
“The Afterschool Program at Eastwood is an amazing community resource. As a parent I appreciate that there is a safe and inclusive place for my child to play after school. She loves the arts & crafts and computer lab time. As a teacher I appreciate the homework lab where students can get help from Rec. staff and Oberlin College tutors. Students in need of extra support can get help with school work and are able to go home and enjoy family time at the end of the day”
– Parent & Oberlin City Schools Educator, Brandi Hicks-Watson
“Young people need the influence of caring adults and positive role models in their lives. Good after-school programs can accomplish that by helping youngsters develop the knowledge, skill and healthy habits to achieve their greatest potential.”
– Former US Secretary of Education, Rod Paige
After School Program in the news
Read Oberlin News-Tribune – after-school-program-article.pdf