Complete the application for the desired permit and submit to the appropriate department listed on the form.
- Building Department Forms
- Finance Department Forms
- Garage Sale Permit
- Planning Department Forms
- Public Works Forms:
- Temporary Dumpster Application Form
- Commercial Dumpster Application Form
- Cardboard Dumpster Application Form
- Compost/Wood Chip Delivery Application Form
- Excavation Permits – Utility tap-in and other excavation jobs within the public right-of-way require this form.
- Sidewalk Permits – Repairs of the public sidewalk fronting your parcel require this form.
NOTE: Service walks (from the public walk to the house) require a Building Permit from the Building Department; Drive aprons require an Excavation Permit from the Public works Department.
- Stormwater Permits – Projects that must implement stormwater pollution prevention plans and/or stormwater management plans by the Ohio EPA and the City of Oberlin require these forms.
Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan Permit Application
Stormwater Management Plan Permit Application
NOTE: These permits are in addition to any permits that must be filed with the Ohio EPA.
- Recreation Department Forms
- Downtown Business Activity/Sidewalk Cafe Permit Application
- Mobile Food Vendor Permit