Current Construction Projects
Please drive safely through all work zones!
Thank you for your continued patience!
For questions regarding any City construction project, please contact the Public Works Department at 440-775-7218.
Oberlin College Sustainable Infrastructure Project (SIP)
Oberlin College has begun this project to convert the campus heating system from an antiquated steam system to hot water delivery. This new system will lower resource use on campus and increase comfort all year around with expanded cooling to more campus buildings. Please see the items below for more information:
- 2022 Construction – Includes Road Closures
- 2022 Tree Removal/Replacement
- Sign up to Receive Project Updates:
- Click HERE for Email Updates
- Text “JOIN” to 440-340-7570 for Text Message Updates
- For any questions related to the program, please email email@example.com